Nombre de messages : 503
Age : 23
Localisation : France
Login : dimitri1993
Date d'inscription : 08/10/2007
|Sujet: CMC49: the race of March 2011 Mar 8 Fév 2011 - 22:13|| |
Thursday, March 3rd 2011 at 9 PM CETJACKPOT of 1?1,1?1 coppers
- All tracks to be played (4 or more) are kept in secret until the start of the race.
- Players can subscribe (min. 50 coppers) on the Coppers Millions Cup dedicated server (its login is CMCSRV, click here to join), with a reasonable limit of ~220 slots. Once the limit is exceeded (and subscriptions closed), you'll have to contact the staff in exchange of an extra donation to the server.
- How to subscribe: on the window that appears upon joining the server, specify your subscription fee (which can't be less than 50 coppers), click on "J'accepte" and confirm the payment. All coppers received will go to the JACKPOT, so feel free to boost it by donating
- You can have a look at the subscription list on this page. The very day, all non-registered players will see a black screen
with a link to join the spectator relay server (no such server available for now...) that's for limiting the lag on the main server. Don't worry about that "no-spec policy" ; after a while (one week or two) after the edition, all of the played tracks and replays should be available for download
- Be prepared for your satisfaction: during the evening, there will be many players and potentially long tracks! So you should decrease the graphic settings (depending on your GPU) and the maximal limit of cars that are displayed simultaneously. You should also shut down programs that consume too much in memory or CPU speed. Moreover, consider increasing your computer memory (RAM), especially if you have not enough memory, if your OS is memory-hungry, or if you often get BSoD's or shutdowns...
- Keep in mind that criticism on each track should be both constructive and encouraging for the mapper, as described on this topic. Keep strongly negative comments (about tracks, mappers or the admins) to yourself during the CMC, and only consider posting them on this forum, as long as it's constructive and not too harsh...
Have fun on the server while waiting for the official race.
WARNING: consider subscribing in advance!!
RDV on the 24h/24 server every day for fun.
If you want, you can put a monthly-updated automatic userbar in your signature (CET/CEST clock-time) :
- Citation :
- The userbar which links to this forum has the following BBCode:
If you want to include a clock which shows the time in France, append this BBCode next to the userbar:
Nombre de messages : 1280
Age : 45
Localisation : Devant son Pc
Login : mangastef
Date d'inscription : 12/11/2007